· There are two types of cookies:
o Session cookies are temporary and will disappear when the Client exits the website and/ or close the browser. These cookies may be used in order to improve and/ or to enable certain website functions.
o Persistent cookies are permanent and stays in the Client’s computer’s cookie file. These cookies may be used to identify that the Clients are returning visitors to the site and adapt the website’s content to fit the Customer’s needs and/ or to collect statistical data.
· IBS Lithuania does not save personal data except if the Client chooses to log in and identify him/her self as IBS Lithuania Client.
· IBS Lithuania Website uses different Cookies from different providers.
· The Client can choose whether to accept or decline the Cookies in the Client’s web browser. If the Client chooses not to accept cookies, the Client can set the browser to inform the Client each time when a website is requesting to add the cookie, or to automatically disable them. However, if the Client chooses not to accept the cookies some features of the IBS Lithuania Website may not be accessible.
· In order to change browser’s settings related to the Cookies, the Client should refer to his/her browser’s help function.
· These provisions may be changed from time to time without notice in order for us to be compliant with the legislation and/or generally accepted practice relating to cookies.
· If the Client has any questions regarding the IBS Lithuania Cookies, the Client should contact IBS Lithuania via email firstname.lastname@example.org.