Address: Sporto str. 18, Vilnius, LT-09238, Lithuania
IBS Lithuania carries out the business operations required for the execution of payment transactions on all working days, with the exception of weekends and national holiday days in the Republic of Lithuania as stated below (IBS Lithuania Business Days):
The working hours of IBS Lithuania are from 08:00 AM to 18:00 PM (UTC +2);
IBS Lithuania Business Days:
A business day is any day on which the payment service provider involved in the execution of a payment transaction carries out the business operations required for the execution of payment transactions. IBS Lithuania carries out the business operations required for the execution of payment transactions, including SEPA payments, on all working days, with the exception of:
· Saturdays and Sundays;
· 1st of January;
· Restoration of the State date (16th of February);
· Restoration of Independence Day (11th of March);
· Easter holidays;
· Labor Day (1st of May);
· Midsummer (24th of June);
· Anniversary of the Coronation of King Mindaugas (6th of July)
· Assumption Day (15th of August);
· All Saint’s Days (1st of November);
· Christmas (24-26th of December).
Cut off times
There is no cut-off time for the IBS Lithuania System, however, there are settlement cut-off time, therefore, it varies depending on the order type and the channel of the payment. Following, as IBS Lithuania sometimes uses partners to settle the payments, therefore, the settlement cut-off times may also vary on the IBS Lithuania partners.
The EEA currently comprises the EU-States: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (including French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, Réunion), Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal (including the Azores, Madeira), Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (including the Canary Islands), United Kingdom (including Gibraltar), as well as Cyprus, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
The communication and contractual language for IBS Lithuania business relationships with Customers is English.
always check the domain address and safety notification next to the URL
address. If any other domain is used or the HTTPS protocol is not used, it is
highly probable that the website is not real and logins to such website are
· It is not recommended to log in and/or log out to the Account via public computers or devices of other persons. You should use main secured device.
· You should always update contact information on the Account in time (including but not limited to phone number and email address) in our Internet Banking System that we could contact the you and / or identify.
· You should execute all reasonable instructions provided in the System, related to safety of payment instruments, if there are any. It shall help us and you to ensure the safety of your assets.
· If you have noticed any suspicious activity on the Account and believe that third persons may have logged in to the Account, you should:
o immediately inform IBS Lithuania thereof and request to block the Account;
o in order to continue to use the Account, you should change the Account password, use other additional Account confirmation instruments or use safer instruments and delete unsafe additional login confirmation instruments from your Account.;
o follow up on every safety recommendation provided by IBS Lithuania.
· In order to register to the IBS Lithuania System, on the IBS Lithuania website main page click “Open IBS Account”, indicate the type of the Account choosing between “Personal” and “Business” and enter your email address.
· You will receive an activation link to the indicated email address, click it in order to access the registration process.
· For the Personal account registration, you will be required to provide following documents:
o A copy of your Passport.;
o For Chinese residents – both copies of ID Card and the Passport are mandatory.;
o Most recent Bank Statement or Utility Bill showing the residential address of the Customer.;
o If the persons who submits the registration for account opening acts on behalf of the beneficiary (Ultimate Beneficial Owner) – a copy of Passport of Ultimate Beneficial Owner and/or a copy of Passport and ID Card Ultimate Beneficial Owner (for Chinse residents);
· For the Business account registration, you will be required to provide following documents:
o Trade Register and/or certificate of incorporation.;
o For Chinese companies – a copy of Business License is mandatory.;
o Copy of Corporate Bank Statement.;
o Signed and dated Organizational corporate structure chart showing the ownership of the Customer up to the end Ultimate Beneficial Owners.;
o A copy of Passport of the Representative. If the Representative is Chinese citizen – additional ID Documents is required.;
Ø In the case where the Representative is acting on the basis of Power of Attorney or similar basis on behalf of beneficiary (Ultimate Beneficial Owner) – a copy of such a document.;
o Most recent Bank Statement or Utility Bill showing the residential address of the Representative.
o A copy of Passport or ID Card of the Ultimate Beneficial Owners, directly or indirectly owning or holding more than 25% of the Customer legal entity.;
o Most recent Bank Statement or Utility Bill showing the residential address of the Ultimate Beneficial Owner.
· You will be able to save not completed registration form and return to it, for the form to be saved you must press “Continue” button. In order to return to the unfinished registration form you will need to click the initial activation list received to the indicated email address, if the link expires you will receive a new activation to the indicated email address.
· After you completed the registration form, IBS Lithuania team will review your registration form and you will receive an email, to the indicated email address, with the invitation to the video call in order ensure your identity.
· For the video call you must ensure that you have your Passport with you, and your camera is working properly.
· After the video call, IBS Lithuania will analyze your registration form and information gathered during the video call, and if the registration process will be successful you will receive an email, to the indicated email address, with your unique customer ID number and one time password, which you will have to change the first time logging into the system.
· In order to fund your account on the IBS Lithuania System, once you logged in into your account press “Add Funds” and you will be directed to the page with instructions.
· Firstly, you will have to choose the currency you would like to use to fund the account, secondly you will have to choose the region of your bank from which you would like to fund your account at IBS Lithuania.
· If you choose European Union (SEPA) as the region, you will need to choose one of your IBS Lithuania accounts to which you want to receive funds, afterwards, funding information will be generated.
· If you choose Other Countries (non SEPA) as the region, funding information will be generated, and you will have to include your unique customer ID number as the “Reference/Payment details/Purpose”.
· In order to review all your previous transactions, press “Payments” and choose “List” and you will be able to see all the transactions and the status of these transactions. You can also refine your search by choosing which transactions (Not confirmed; Confirmed; Processing; Completed; Failed) you want to see. Moreover, if you press “Waiting for confirmation” you will be able to see the transactions that you have not confirmed yet using the one time unique six (6) digits code that is send to your mobile phone.
· In order to make a payment/transaction, press “Payments” and choose “Payments”, here you can choose between three forms of payments: Standard; Between own accounts, Standing orders.
· In order to complete a Standard payment you will have to choose the account from which you want to make payment, fill in beneficiary’s name and surname, beneficiary’s account number, beneficiary’s bank, amount you want to transfer, payment details where you should identify the purpose of the transfer – “Payment details”, the date of the transfer and the account from which the transfer fee will be charged. Also, if you do not have enough funds for the transfer you can select the option (“Wait for funds”) that the payment will be made when there will be enough funds in your account. Furthermore, you have an option to tick the box “Additional information” and after you press “Continue” you will be able to enter additional information.
· In order to complete a Between own accounts payment you will have to choose the account from which you want to make payment, amount you want to transfer, and to which account you want to make a payment as well as the purpose of the payment – “Payment details”.
· In order to set Standing orders, you will have to press “New Agreement” and fill in all the fields required by the form. Moreover, you can always review and cancel your standing orders by pressing “Payments”, choosing “Payments” and then selecting “Standing orders”.
· In order to upload a batch of payments press “Payments” and choose “Payment Import”, you will have to press “Choose file” and upload the XML file, in which there have to be beneficiary’s name and surname, beneficiary’s account number, beneficiary’s bank, amount you want to transfer, payment details where you should identify the purpose of the transfer – “Payment details”, the date of the transfer and the account from which the transfer fee
· In order to upload a beneficiaries “Payments” and choose “Beneficiaries”, then fill in beneficiary’s name and surname, beneficiary’s account number and beneficiary’s bank. If you add beneficiaries, you will be able to choose one of your beneficiaries when making a payment and the information will be filled in automatically.
· In order to review Account Balances on the IBS Lithuania System, press “Accounts” and choose “Balances” to see detailed information about the funds in your Accounts. If you want to review statements of each Account, you can press on one of the Accounts and the system will provide you detailed statements.
· In addition, you can access your statements by pressing “Accounts” and choosing “Statement”, then choosing the account. Following, you can choose different time frames for the statement period.
· By pressing “Accounts” and choosing “Periodic Statement” you can subscribe for a periodic account statement. Following, press “Subscribe statement”, there you can select the account, periodicity, format, language, delivery start date and the email to which you would like to receive these period statements.
· You can find messaging service on the top right corner of you IBS Lithuania system account page.
· Messaging service is the primary communication channel between you and IBS Lithuania. You will receive notifications about the news, changes in terms/ rules/ pricing and other information via this messaging service.
· You can create a new message that you want to send to IBS Lithuania, as well as, attach documents to the message. Following, you can review all received messages by pressing “Received” and all sent messages by pressing “Sent”.
· You can find your user settings by pressing on your account name on the right top corner of the page and selecting “User Settings”. Here you can choose between three options: General settings; Users and rights, Change Password.
· In General settings part you can choose system language from three options: Lithuanian, English, Mandarin Chinese. Furthermore, you can choose which one of your accounts is the main one, the maintenance fees will be charged from your main account. Following, when funding your account via international transfer (SWIFT) your funds will be in your main account. Also, you have an option to change your accounts names.
· If you choose “Users and rights” you can see all the users that have access to this account and their rights. Following, by clicking on a specific user you will be able to set their rights and limits for the transactions. However, only the account administrator can set these rights and limits.
· By clicking on “Change password” you will be able to change your password, you will need to type in your old (current) password and then create a new one and confirm it.